A downloadable game for Windows
A short game made for the Ludum Dare # 37 "One room"
Controls and gameplay:
Move with WASD, ZQSD or arrow keys.
Interact with space bar, E or left control.
- You have to refill water by holding down any interaction button next to the water device.
- You can move faster to increase your score multiplier by holding down any interaction button next to the pumping machine.
- Killing humans with the gatling turret grants 10 times more points.
- You can keep the umbrella open by holding down the action key.
Story (kind of):
King Axolotl wants all humans dead, and he's got a army of giant-walking-grounded-submarine-robot ready to fullfill his biggest wishes.
Tools used : Game Maker, Photoshop, Spine and Audacity
Credits: Team Axolotl
- Programming : Félix Pinchon (Hyuto Games)
- Art : Julien "Bernik" Cabezas
- Music & additional art: Cédric "Boxscape !" Bagein
Special thanks to Margaux Kempf for game ideas, Lila Grimaldi for feedback, and Mathieu Taybi for the name of the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.